Users who are interested in submitting contents to News Tycoon must follow the following guidelines:
- All articles must be original.
- It should be interesting and informative.
- Topics can be all about everything (as long as it doesn’t offend anyone)
- Submitted contents should contain least 450 words.
- Be conversational with the tone of your content.
- Write for the readers. Limit your use of jargon.
- Direct linking of brand, website, or profile is prohibited.
- The submitter must cite his/her sources of information.
- Each content must have its own banner image and 2-3 content images. For Tycoon 10 submissions, each ‘item’ must have its corresponding image.
- Banner images should be 1074 x 483 in size.
- Content images should be 550 x 330 in size. Height may vary as long as it meets its required width of 550 pixels.
- Images can be in JPEG or PNG format
- The submitter of contents must cite the sources of the images used within the content.
*All submitted contents may undergo editing for optimization. Our team will do its best to keep your original thought intact within the content that you’ve submitted.
**For accreditation, the submitter must include his/her social media profile links. These links will be included at the end of the article.